Sunday 24 April 2011

Indicators

Wired the indicators up looked fine, except they flash to fast! the relay is supposed to be for LED's on checking it is! So WTF is going on? posted a diagram of my wiring on Britchop and replies stated the diagram is right. then perchance someone said are you sure they are all LED? And guess what the ones at the front are not, they were bought as LED so had no reason to doubt, (one nil to evilbay) Got a new front set of LED's (I checked this time!) but I had knackered the relay, ordered a new one and all was well.
Today I spent a wonderful hour fishing in the frame to run the wires for the number plate light, that was fun...............not! Have the same to do for the brake light switch.
I am waiting for a new micro switch as I managed to knacker it (learning all the time!) so only the lights and brake light switches to finish and we're done.

No comments: