Saturday 21 May 2011

On the road again

To quote canned heat! ol syd is fully road legal taxed, MOT'd and insured. Done about 30 miles tweaked the carb a little and enjoyed the sunshine!

I might not be on here for a while because even if I take the "rapture" into account I will still be riding around somewhere with a stooopid grin.

It has been an interesting 11 months ripped skin and sore knuckles to name a few things. But I have finally built my own bike, and nothing has fallen off yet ha! MOT guy said the pipes were loud but as it was a sunny day etc etc. so I suppose will need to look at them sometime over the next 12 months only problem so far is the petrol cap leaks a bit which hasn't done the fresh lacquer much good got a small line down from the cap so need to sort a better sealing washer does look a bit flimsy. But wont take much to fix.

Thanks again to all those who helped with advice and skills

cheers me dears

No comments: