Wednesday 30 June 2010

The build

Pictures can be seen in the slide show which is easier than separate pictures I have found. Pulling the bike to bits was not a problem I have bolted on and taken off so many parts on this bike over the years as I messed about trying to find a design I liked. The main problem was when it was time to remove the back end of the frame ready for hardtailing by Twizzle down Dorsetshire way! I spent a long time on the internet looking at hardtailed sporties until I found what I wanted and took out the grinder.
Meanwhile, I joined the bike forums (at the top of the page) apart from the knowledge on these which was invaluable I also came across a community that had a genuine interest in shed builds as well as big bucks builds and no one was criticising unless you asked opinions.  

No comments: