Sunday 27 February 2011

Bloody wiring!

Well, spent the weekend sorting the ignition system! thought I had it sussed but something wasn't right on investigation and looking at many wiring diagrams none of which had a starter relay, which I had kept and it was this that seemed to be causing the problem. So it went via my foot to the bin!
Checked the timing again, re checked the timing, then it nearly started but the starter seemed to jam, so recharged the battery and watched the rugby for a while!
Final insult, checked it all battery charged, fired her up well almost.............sigh............ then I noticed that my right leg seemed a bit damp, forgot to replace the timing inspection bolt oil was spouting all over me leg! So at that point, tomorrow is another day! Perhaps perhaps perhaps !!!!!!

No comments: