Thursday 3 February 2011

Getting back to it

Well, it's been a few weeks (OK probably months!) what with freezin weather and household DIY having to take precedence, but I will get back to the business in the garage on poor old syd (17yrs old this March!) who has lain languishing under a mound of old sheets, T shirts, and rags for a while.
But it was a good thing as not being able to work on the old gal gave me time to rethink a few parts and slowed me down (to eager to get it finished means shortcuts or bodges!) So hopefully this weekend I can get to grips with a few of them and tidy up, first will be the rear brake calliper it fits and does the job but could look a whole lot better, the seat needs to be made smaller far to wide for the overall skinny look I am trying to achieve, get the ignition live, start up then fit copper oil lines along with some decent oil, and make a new speedo bracket will do for a start.
Before and after pics will show what I mean hopefully!

No comments: